2020 NFL Draft in Review: Behind the Scenes With ESPN, NFL Media, B/R, and NFL Teams
The 2020 NFL Draft is in the books and it was truly unlike any Draft before it. ESPN teamed up with NFL Media to pull off the first-ever virtual draft, overcoming epic challenges and delivering three days of coverage packed with plenty of emotion and hardly any technical issues. In addition, NFL franchises went all out in delivering unique, custom Draft content to their fans and Bleacher Report provided plenty of streaming coverage for the non-linear crowd. Check out SVG’s full behind-the-scenes coverage of the unique production, and the revolutionary workflows used by ESPN, NFL Media, NFL franchises, B/R and more.
- NFL Media Deploys iPhone Production Kits, Coordinates 600+ Live Feeds To Bring Virtual Draft to Fans
- ESPN Production, Disney DTCI Technology Teams Tackle Most Unique Draft Production Ever
- NFL Franchises Connect With Fans Through Live Streams, Interactive Posts on Social Media
- Bleacher Report Builds Remote, Distributed Control-Room Infrastructure To Deliver Live Coverage
- The SVG Podcast: NFL Draft Production Breakdown – An SVG Edit Team Roundtable