uniqFEED Launches Newest Version of Proprietary AdApt Software
uniqFEED has released the newest version of its proprietary AdApt software, with several enhancements developed specifically for Baseball. This release marks a new direction for the company, which has previously enjoyed great success in deploying its virtual advertising software within court sports such as Tennis, Table Tennis and, Badminton. However, the company has incorporated several important adaptations to its software to offer a valuable product to rights holders and sponsors within the Baseball market.
- Supports both center field and high-home view cameras
- Supports augmentation of both static and dynamic virtual advertising content.
- Highly robust tracking and segmentation for high home and center field cameras
- Recognition of changes in weather conditions, allowing for the realism of the virtual ads to be maintained. If a shadow is cast over the venue, this change in lighting is reflected in the virtual placement.
- Centerfield camera supports multiple inserts and overlays including infield, on the mound, on the backstop and on rolling boards.
- High home camera supports multiple inserts and overlays including in the coaching zone, on the pitch, the batter’s eye, on the back wall, on billboards and, on monuments.
uniqFEED prioritizes creating a realistic appearance for its virtual placements, ensuring that inserts and overlays do not create a distraction for the home viewer. It is for this reason that these latest developments are considered as particularly important as any drift or movement of the virtual placement, or unrealistic color-matching could draw unwanted attention to the virtual ad.
The television audience for Baseball is vast, and not limited to the USA. Baseball is also a hugely popular sport in Canada, South and Central America, South Korea, Japan, and Taiwan and the industry generates huge revenues from sponsorship advertising. As the interest in a commercially viable, and unobtrusive virtual advertising technology solution continues to grow, uniqFEED is well-placed to serve this market.