SVG SUMMIT:CONNECT To Unite Sports-Production Industry Dec. 14-17, Register Now!
The SVG virtual event will feature roundtable discussions, targeted networking, tech tours, and more
The SVG Summit is going virtual this year with the SVG SUMMIT:CONNECT – SVG’s first-ever event to take advantage of technology platforms to give you a chance to catch up with old friends, make some new ones, and better understand workflows and technologies that can help your business adapt to today’s challenges. Scheduled for Dec. 14-17, SVG SUMMIT:CONNECT will feature town-hall meetings, keynote conversations, roundtable discussions, technology tours, SVG CONNECT networking opportunities, and much more. It may be virtual but it still is real, giving everyone a chance to reflect on an historic year, and end it together on a high note. CLICK HERE to register now.
“This year’s SVG Summit will be the most important one ever,” says Mike Davies, SVG Chairman and Fox Sports SVP of Field Operations. “As an industry, we need to connect now more than ever.”
The goal of the SVG SUMMIT:CONNECT will be to allow each attendee to get the most out of their time, attending daily Roundtable Sessions focused squarely on their area of expertise or topics they are most interested in (i.e. college sports, venue production, content management, truck design, sports-betting, etc.). Then, stick around for all that the SVG Summit:CONNECT has to offer, including “mainstage” town-hall and keynote sessions covering the industry’s most pressing issues, tech tours, networking opportunities, and more.
Event highlights from this year’s SVG SUMMIT:CONNECT include:
- Roundtable Sessions: Everyone is a speaker at these SVG committee and community sessions that will emphasize discussion, debate, and discovery. Roundtables will address the following topics: Automated Production Tools, Betting/Predictive Gaming, College Sports, Cloud-Based Production, Digital Content and Social Media Production, Future of Truck Design, Future of Remote Production, Graphics and Augmented Reality, OTT and Streaming, Sports Content Management, TranSPORT, and Venue Production/Technology.
- Keynote Conversations and Town Hall Sessions: Each day will see a pair of Keynote Conversations delving into the production workflows deployed to get live sports going again, including the MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, PGA/Golf Majors, and auto racing.
- SVG CONNECT: This year registrants for the SVG Summit will be able to send messages to other attendees prior to, during, and even after the show! Our communication system will allow for email communication without the need to share personal contact details.
- Tech Tours: SVG VIPs will curate a series of topical 30-minute “tours” that will highlight the hottest technology introductions from our Event Sponsors.
- Meet for the Fund: SVG will donate $100 to the SVG Fund in the name of every member who schedules at least three virtual meetings with our Event Sponsors. When an end user selects a sponsor to meet with, the sponsor will reach out to schedule a virtual meeting at a convenient time. This is a great way to make new friends, learn about new technologies, or catch up with old friends and “do good” at the same time. More details on this exciting program will be announced soon!
- SVG Initiative Meetings: On the final day of the event (Dec. 17), SVG will host virtual meetings for several of its industry initiatives in an effort to help advance the industry during these challenging times. These include meetings of three key SVG initiatives – Clean Freaks (best practices for safe production), SPIRIT (Sports Production Inclusion Responsibility in Technology), and SVGW – as well as the DTV Audio group and a meeting focused on the regional sports network sector.