Ross Live Season 2 Kicks Off With Keynote Presentation by CEO David Ross
Ross Live Season 2 officially kicked off with a keynote presentation given by CEO David Ross and Chief Marketing Officer Jeff Moore. In an upbeat and pragmatic address, both speakers highlighted the difficulties faced by customers during this pandemic and reaffirmed the company’s commitment to supporting customers throughout the remainder of this pandemic and beyond.
“Ross has always played the long game and we consistently talk about the sense of partnership we have with our customers,” notes Ross. “Customers trust us to help them through challenging times with innovative solutions, safe in the knowledge that we we’re a rock solid and reliable company.”
As well as reviewing some of the solutions launched earlier this year during Season 1, Ross and Moore announced a number of new solutions for 2020, including the following:
- TouchDrive – This new production switcher panel series for Carbonite redefines the relationship between a technical director and their switcher. It brings the same touch technology you know and love from your smart phone to video production switchers, allowing features to be dropped right under the fingertips of the technical director.
- Ultrix V4.4 – The latest version of our Ultrix routing and AV processing platform sees the introduction of Ultrimix-MXR, a full virtual audio mixer license option. With 128 inputs and 64 outputs, Ultrimix-MXR has access to any audio source in the system.
- OverDrive V20 – Features a big update to QuickTurn, a tool to automate the production of segments for your website and social media. QuickTurn connects to the rundown in OverDrive and records your production live into a server that automatically encodes and prepares clips of your content for publication to the web.
- Lucid – The replacement for the UX control system for augmented reality and virtual studio applications. The Lucid operator interface is now fully configurable and can save personalized settings, offering greater flexibility.
- Piero V16 – The latest version of the Piero sports analysis graphics system has been updated to include support for 4K-UHD and HDR, and now includes a ‘Down and Distance’ feature for American football.
“We are all very proud of the work done by our R&D teams this year during these challenging circumstances,” says Moore. “It’s crucial that we continue innovating and delivering solutions that help our customers right now and in future, regardless of how the ‘new normal’ appears.”