Bitcentral Specializes in Production and Delivery of Compelling Digital Video
The Sports Video Group is excited to welcome Bitcentral as a new corporate sponsor. Based in Newport Beach, CA, the company has helped the biggest names in broadcasting create workflows that maximize the value of media for more than 20 years.
“Today more than ever, video streaming is a critical part of total fan engagement,” says Craig Thompson, a founding team member of the UEFA Champions League. “Matches have been cancelled, which makes it all the more difficult to reach fans. However, a strategy that combines what live action there is with top quality archive content is the answer. Rights holders can feature their sponsors in their content as well during this period when they are getting less fan traction.”
Our customers are able to take advantage of FUEL’s workflow automation and dynamic playlist creation so that they can expand the distribution of their video content to their fans, without having to add additional staff,” says Greg Morrow, General Manager for FUEL.
With their FUEL solution, Bitcentral is bringing a new approach to the digital video world to create a dynamic curation process and extraordinary viewing experience. FUEL is working with a number of sports right holders and leagues by allowing them to:
- Easily create linear digital streams of shorter form content and use the dynamic playlisting capabilities to automate the stream updates
- Organize and present archive and adjacent live game content into streaming channels to keep fans engaged
- Create new revenue opportunities to monetize archive content
- Seamlessly transition between OnDemand and Live within the same continuous smooth linear stream
- Provide fans with a broadcast-like streaming experience
“The FUEL streaming platform automates production and delivery of high-quality ‘linear like’ viewing to keep your fans engaged,” concludes Thompson. “It’s exactly what smart clubs and leagues are doing these days.”
In addition to FUEL, they are part of everyday news operations with their Core News solution and Central Control, which provides a flexible toolset for master control operation with modules to execute all the processes that converge into playout.