MPE Offers Full Remote Postproduction Editing Services
Organizations of all sizes are looking for more sustainable, flexible, and scalable solutions for employees to work in a safe virtual environment. Motion Picture Enterprises (MPE) is now offering remote resources and services to satisfy postproduction needs without post producers or editors needing to leave the house.
- Data centers – MPE’s new infrastructure offers multiple dedicated internet circuits and firewalls, operating across separate fiber optic cables by different providers and running at 10 Gigabits per second, that will ensure your post-production runs securely and lightning fast without lag. The company also have additional 1 Gigabit lines which can be dedicated to an individual show or production company.
- Arsenal of robust system – All the heavy lifting in terms of software and hardware will be done by MPE computers at MPE. Your editors simply need a basic computer at home to tie in with.
- Tech support teams – MPE has a team of post production and IT engineers covering all systems 24/7.
- All encompassing remote services – MPE can host and accommodate any portion of your post-production project, offering hundreds of Avid, Adobe or Resolve remote offline editing systems and other unique services, including workflow guidance, remote color correction and remote sound mix.
- Flexible real estate footprint – With over 60,000 square feet of prime New York City real estate, MPE offers a flexible hybrid model for virtual employees: remote editing services and rental suites for in-person editing, on-site collaboration sessions, and screenings on a weekly or project-by-project basis.
- Cost effective service, leveraging MPE’s proprietary data center.
- Flexible storage options with petabytes of Avid NEXIS shared storage.
- IT infrastructure with 24/7 tech support.
- Ability to accommodate specialized editing services, including color correction and sound editing.