Download Wildmoka’s ‘Strategic Use of Social Media by News Broadcasters’ Case Study
Never has a U.S. election held the world’s attention like the 2020 vote. With its incredible drama, shocking scenes and heart-warming moments, the vote, the count and the aftermath had audiences glued to their screens.
In Wildmoka’s new free report, the company takes you behind the scenes of the most dramatic poll in a generation. You will find out how nine major broadcasters kept the public informed of every twist and turn in this incredible tale. The report analyzes thousands of videos posted on social media by leading Tier 1 news broadcasters to see how they kept the world informed:
- Learn how they achieved 1 billion+ views in just 3.5 days
- Who produced an astonishing 135-hour long live stream on YouTube
- Why a single eight-second clip received 48 million views
- Which broadcasters published most – and who published least
- How different social platforms were used for different purposes
The 50-page report compiles original research and in-depth analysis of one of the most important news media events of our time. You will learn about the strategies that different broadcasters used to win and engage audiences on social.
To download the entire case study, click here.