Primeview To Discuss Integration, Monetization of Esports Facilities During Webinar on March 5
Primeview will continue its’ series of webinars to address evolving market needs and design requirements amid the COVID-19 pandemic. The second webinar, on Friday, March 5 at 1:45 p.m. ET, will feature a live panel of gaming, sports, entertainment, and audio-visual experts to discuss the importance of a holistic design approach with key vendor relationships for the growing esports market.
Click HERE to register.
With people around the world feeling more excited and engaged in esports gaming more than ever, it is critical for both existing and new facility designs to evaluate what systems are important to plan for and how can they proactively monetize with advancements in technology. In this webinar, veteran sports entertainment, and audiovisual practitioners, will discuss why it is of critical importance to vendors, customers, and partners to work together to build the facility of the future. From sizing, staff, design flaws, today’s challenges, and intelligent systems.
Moderated by Chanan Averbuch, EVP of the Americas, Primeview, panelists will include:
- Jeff Volk, VP, Sports and Entertainment, Alpha Video
- Adrian Bennett, Senior Account Manager, IVCI
- Brandon Brunhammer, Esports Visualization Leader, AVISPL
- Kevin Butler, Esports Practice Leader, Henderson Engineering
- Geoff Aiken, Director of Sports & Entertainment & Technology, Osports Architecture
- Justin Stefanovic, VP, Partnerships, Misfits Gaming
The audience will learn:
- What to look for in a new space
- What does the market look like for esports in higher education
- Where is the next level esports facilities going
- How can teams better utilize in venue screens and signs for their events
- What are the effects of esports facilities designs due to COVID-19
- Who on your staff is responsible for selecting, operating, and maintaining your technology systems