MPE Offers New Dolby Atmos Certified Sound Mixing Studios
MPE has added Dolby Atmos Certified Sound Mixing and Design to their list of offerings. With Dolby Atmos HE certification, the company can provide audio deliverables to match all the major networks, outlets, and festivals’ requirements.
The MPE facility includes:
- Dolby 7.1.4, 5.1 and Atmos Certified Sound Mixing Studios were built entirely from scratch to ensure that Dolby’s and Netflix’s extremely high standards were met.
- Crossley Acoustics custom designed studio walls and Noise-Lock STC 55 doors are each 3-1/2″ thick for sound proofing with zero bleed.
- Draper Blackout FlexShades come down with a flip of a switch for pitch black lighting.
- Custom VO booth for in-person and remote sessions.
- Oversized reclining leather chairs for comfort during screenings.
- The facility is designed with a serene client lounge, fully equipped with cable TV, a full kitchen, and computer stations, overlooking a spectacular private terrace providing clients an oasis outside the finishing suites.
Post Industry Veterans with Meticulous Customer Service
- MPE Finishing experts are dedicated to servicing clients with the highest quality personalized customer service; taking extensive quality control measures to ensure every deliverable will meet industry technical specifications and standards.
- Whether you need the support and supervision designing the most efficient and cost effective customized workflows from experts, or the accessibility to a sound mixing suite by yourself, we are flexible to accommodate your staffing, time, and budget needs.
- For all additional post-production services, MPE has the ability to offer clients facilities from the beginning to the end of your post-production process with the company’s 60,000 sq. ft. of short or long term space in Midtown Manhattan.