Register for World Wide Technology’s ‘Simplified Cloud Integrations’ Webinar on June 8
On Tuesday, June 8, World Wide Technology (WWT) and Cloudbolt will present a virtual golf lesson and cloud solution demonstration at 11 a.m. ET.
Click HERE to register.
Speakers will include:
- Graeme McDowell: McDowell is a professional golfer from Northern Ireland who plays on both the PGA Tour and European Tour. He is well known for winning the 2010 U.S Open and tied 5th in the 2012 British Open.
- John Tejada – Global Technical Solutions Architect II, WWT: Tejada has over 10 years of experience in information technology with the last 8 years focused on systems analysis, architecting, design, and implementation. He is experienced in creating practical designs that meet security goals without hampering productivity or usability.
- Sid Smith – Principal Solutions Architect, CloudBolt Software: Smith is a vExpert with 12 years of cloud automation experience. After enjoying nearly a decade working for VMware, he is now Principal Solutions Architect at CloudBolt Software, running product implementations and client architecture.
Here is a peek at the day’s agenda:
- Solution Presentation with John Tejada (20 min)
- Golf Clinic with PGA golfer Graeme McDowell (20 min)
- Q&A (10 min)
Aside from technological knowledge and insights, there will be some other incentives for attendees, including:
- All attendees will receive a CloudBolt golf glove, CloudBolt/WWT hat, and WWT golf balls.
- The first person who registers and attends receives a $100 gift certificate to William Murray Golf
- Attendees who schedule a follow-up workshop will receive a Scotty Cameron Putter