Register for Panasonic’s Upcoming ‘Immersive Experiences’ Webinar on June 30
Panasonic will be hosting a virtual event on Wednesday, June 30.
Click HERE to register.
Panasonic looks forward to sharing how today’s AV experiences can be transformed into tomorrow’s highly engaging, inspiring and memorable experiences with state-of-the-art technology. In collaboration with industry-leading speakers, attendees will hear about the company’s strategy for creating and delivering immersive and exciting possibilities for live productions/entertainment, their initiatives to increase productivity and collaboration for next generation learning environments, and insight into the latest industry trends.
Learn about the new products and solutions, which will equip you with advanced technologies and the tools needed to solve today’s challenges, improve collaboration and produce more compelling, dynamic content.
- Technology for transforming immersive experiences
- Solutions for streamlined and impactful productions
- Solutions for next generation learning environments
- Joe Conover, Strategic Manager of Themed Entertainment Solutions, Panasonic
- Brian Allen, EVP of of Technology and Content, Illuminarium Experiences
- Darryl Krall, National Sales Manager, Panasonic
- Dr. Anthony J. Magana, Founder and CEO, Magana Education
- Joe Way, Director of Learning Environments, University of Southern California