All Sessions From SVG Esports Production Now Available to Watch On Demand
Sessions from SVG’s Esports Production Summit are now available to view on demand. SVG’s first in-person event in nearly two years, the Esports Production Summit was held earlier this month at the Sheraton Universal in Los Angeles. With more than 200 esports-production pros in attendance, panels featured speakers from Activision Blizzard Esports, EA, ESL Gaming, Esports Engine, FACEIT, NBA 2K League, Riot Games, Super League Gaming, and more.
CLICK HERE to view full videos of all the sessions now (NOTE: You must be logged into SVG to watch video on demand).
The full day of panels, keynotes, and case studies delved deep into the next-gen workflows deployed by today’s top esports tournament producers, publishers, and platforms. The event, which required proof of vaccination and masks in the main ballroom, was spearheaded by the SVG Esports Production Advisory Committee and co-chaired by a pair of industry stalwarts: EA Group Head of Content and Programming Joseph Lynch and ESL Gaming Senior Global Manager, Procurement/Executive Producer, Special Events, Simon Eicher.
The following sessions are now available to watch on demand:
- Opening Keynote: Inside the Historic 2021 League of Legends World Championship Production
- State of the Industry: Esports Broadcast Leaders on the Latest Live-Production Tech and Workflows
- Esports Production Spotlight: Inside ESL Gaming’s Katowice Production Hub
- The Return of LAN Events & Live Venues: A New Era for In-Person Esports Productions
- Observer Workflows: Behind the Scenes With the In-Game Storytellers
- The Future of Cloud and Remote Productions: What Technologies Will Stick From the COVID Era?
The 2021 SVG Esports Production Summit was made possible by Title Sponsor Ross Video; Diamond Sponsors Grass Valley, Net Insight, Panasonic, TAG Video Systems, and The Switch; Gold Sponsors Blackmagic Design, Calrec, Canon, Evertz, Riedel, RTS, Sony, and TSL Products; and Event Sponsors Disguise, G&D, Lawo, PRG, RCN Business, Signiant, and Silverspoon.