Daktronics Develops New All-In-One Scoring Software for Soccer
To quickly and easily share more data on your video displays, Daktronics has designed a new scoring software — All Sport Pro Soccer — to work with Daktronics control systems at any level of play.
The software is installed in the video rack which allows for both video display control and scoring on a single device with operator efficiency in mind. The software can be run through the Show Control computer or a connected client device such as a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Software features include:
- Display Studio Integration: Automatically trigger Display Studio buttons to play content on the display based off data entered. Quick buttons will also be available to customers within All Sport Pro, allowing for all-in-one operation of scoring and video control
- Roster Management: Record individual statistics and display substitution graphics seamlessly
- Shootout User Interfaces: Send live results to the video board of a shootout for leagues or tournaments that require a winner of a tied match.
- Data Integration: No data-parsing software is needed to connect the data from All Sport Pro Soccer software to Display Studio, making it easy to install and easy to operate
- Match Summary: Quickly provide a complete recap of time-stamped goals, substitutions, yellow and red cards