Last Chance! Register for Exclusive Access to Wednesday’s Virtual SVG Sports OTT Forum
Spotlight sessions dissect Fox's 4K stream of Super Bowl LVII, Bally Sports+, and how the National Lacrosse League streams its full season
The next generation of live sports video consumption is here! Don’t miss your chance to catch up on the latest projects and the key technologies advancing the world of live streaming sports at the virtual 2023 SVG Sports OTT Forum on Wednesday.
What feature sets are driving engagement? What technology infrastructures are critical to success as audience grows and content exclusivity becomes more common. How is it all changing the live sports business as we know it?
REGISTER: SVG Sports OTT Forum, March 29 (Virtual)
Learn from some of the most innovative brands and vendors in the U.S. today and keep yourself up-to-date to the new ideas and technology solutions that are fueling a golden age for live sports.
The show will be hosted by SVG’s Director of Digital Brandon Costa.
Highlights of the SVG Sports OTT Forum include these LIVE Featured Spotlights:
- Bally Sports+ Elevates the In-Market Streaming Game (1:05 p.m. ET / 10:00 a.m. PT)
- How National Lacrosse League Streams Its Entire Season on ESPN+ (2:40 p.m. ET / 11:40 a.m. PT)
- Inside FOX Sports’ 4K Live Stream of Super Bowl LVII (4:00 p.m. ET/ 1:00 p.m. PT)
Additionally, listen in on in-depth tech-focused conversations on critical issues facing the industry:
- The Business Case – Data, Personalization, and Monetization of Sports Streaming (1:40 p.m. ET / 10:40 a.m. PT)
- The Essentials – Encoding, Latency, Monitoring and Content Security (3:15 p.m. ET / 12:15 p.m. PT)
For more information on the 2023 SVG Sports OTT Forum, email Director of Digital Brandon Costa at email@example.com.