WorldCast Systems Launches APT Home Broadcast Package for Remote Radio Talent
As a leading supplier of advanced broadcast solutions for customers across the globe, WorldCast Systems puts together a new Home Broadcast Package to help radio talents broadcast top-quality radio content from their home studio.
The APT Home Broadcast Package is a practical, low latency, ultra-reliable way to broadcast radio content between the home studio to the radio station studio. The solution is composed of a home studio set with one APT IP codec, two 3G/4G netgear modems, and a SureStream license. It is paired with one other APT IP codec located at the radio station. All users need to complete the package and broadcast LIVE back to their station is a small mixer, headphone, mic, any SIM card, and their home network.
Some of the main advantages of the APT Home Broadcast Package include:
- A market-low latency: Multiple radio talents or hosts can broadcast simultaneously from different locations and/or engage with callers routed through the studio.
- Reliable audio transport: Apt-X algorithm (concatenation resistant) and SureStream technology utilizes dual 4G public internet links or any other IP link
- Flexibility: Broadcasters can use any SIM card of their choosing. The solutions works with any SIM from any network.
- GPIO sending for fader start/control or insert control.
- Cost-competitive solution: Priced 25% lower than most other portable codec brand packages.
The APT Home Broadcast Package is delivered to the end user within 48 hours, fully pre-configured by WorldCast Systems.
With the ongoing Covid-19 crisis, broadcasters are staying at home, but the need for them to continue providing high quality radio content continues. The APT solution caters perfectly to their needs for a solution that is simple to deploy, simple to use, that offers the highest level of quality, and to top it off – also helps stations reduce their costs when they need it most.
For more information on WorldCast Systems, please contact Gary Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org.