US Open 2018 Photo Gallery: USTA, ESPN, Tennis Channel, and More
With the 2018 US Open now in the books, tennis’ annual pilgrimage to Queens once again served as a hotbed for sports-video-production innovation. SVG was once again on-site throughout reporting on the the latest developments at the Billie Jean King USTA National Tennis Center. CLICK HERE to check out all of SVG’s “Live From the US Open 2018” coverage.
- USTA Production Efforts Enhanced With New Tech
- ESPN Operation Is Bigger Than Ever, Has Plenty of New Tech Toys
- New Automated Production Helps ESPN Go Live From All Courts
- Lots of Mics, IP, Dante Mark Audio Effort for ESPN
- Tennis Channel Adds Live Qualifiers to Stacked Programming Slate
- SMT Serves Up Serve Clock, IPTV, Automated Graphics, Much More
From ESPN’s new automated-production system for outer court coverage to the USTA’s unveiling of the new Louis Armstrong Stadium to an army of vendors serving broadcasters on-site, this year’s event was loaded with a treasure chest of next-gen technology. Check out some of the highlights from SVG’s coverage in this SVG photo gallery.