SVG Announces Agenda for Second-Annual RSN Summit June 27-28 in Chicago
SVG has unveiled the full agenda for its second-annual RSN Summit, which will be held June 27-28 at the Palmer House Hilton Hotel in Downtown Chicago. This year’s expanded program will feature a day and a half full of keynote conversations, informational panels, case studies, and, new this year, a Facebook Live Bootcamp and Technology & Operations Workshop.
This year’s RSN Summit program is being spearheaded by Executive Program Director Larry Meyers and the newly formed SVG RSN Advisory Committee. To view the full agenda and register to attend the RSN Summit, CLICK HERE.
Day 1 of the RSN Summit will kick off with an opening keynote presentation addressing “The State of the RSN Market,” which will focus on rights, ratings, and the overall health of the industry. The afternoon will also feature a Day 1 Keynote Conversation (speaker TBD) followed by the Opening Night Reception.
Day 2 will offer a morning full of general sessions, including a Keynote Conversation and multiple Case Studies. Among the topics to be addressed on the main stage:
- GM and EP Perspectives: View From the Top
- Team & League Perspectives: Creating Quality RSN Partnerships
- Inside the Truck: How New Technology Is Changing the Way We Tell the Story
- Networking Lunch in Technology Showcases Area
- Extra-Linear Behavior: How OTT, Mobile, Social, and VR are Parts of the ‘New Normal’
- Reaching the Regional Fan: Ad Sales and Promos Within Content
- Making Original Programming Work: In the Studio and Behind the Scenes
In addition, this year’s RSN Summit will feature the latest in SVG’s Facebook Live Bootcamps (this edition focused specifically on the RSN market) and a Technology & Operations Workshop addressing the following topics:
- Operations Spotlight: Best Practices in RSN Ops
- 4K/UHD and HDR: How RSNs Are Planning for the Future Today
- At-Home Production: How REMI Is Changing the Live Sports Landscape
For speaker nominations or more information regarding the RSN Summit, please contact Associate Program Director Jason Dachman (Jason@sportsvideo.org). CLICK HERE to register now for the RSN Summit. For sponsorship information, contact Rob Payne (Rob@sportsvideo.org) and Andrew Gabel (Agabel@sportsvideo.org) or CLICK HERE.