SVG’s 11th-annual Sports Content Management & Storage Forum (formerly Sports Asset Management & Storage), will be held at The Westin New York at Times Square on Thursday, July 27. The Forum will feature media-asset–management (MAM) leaders from major broadcasters, leagues, teams, and vendors offering first-hand perspectives and behind-the-curtain looks at their respective workflows. In addition to addressing the latest MAM and storage technology, this year’s expanded program will feature a Security and Rights Management Workshop aimed to provide attendees with insight into how to better protect and monetize their content.
The SCMS Forum is a can’t-miss event for anyone looking to build an efficient content-management and storage/archiving infrastructure, as well as to stay up-to-date on the latest technological developments in this vital industry sector. Topics addressed will include:
- “State of the Sports Content Management & Storage Industry”
- “Beyond Sports: How Content Management Is Evolving Outside Our Industry”
- Storage Solutions for archives and postproduction environments
- The rise of object storage
- The move to IP and virtualized infrastructure
- Cloud-based technologies for MAM, storage, and disaster recovery
- Storage and archiving for 4K and HDR
- Best practices in logging and metadata management
- Security and content protection
- Rights management and content licensing
- Much More!