YES Network Takes Home Six Promax/BDA Awards
The YES Network won three Gold and three Silver Promax/BDA Awards last week during a ceremony in conjunction with the 2010 Promax/BDA Show in Los Angeles. Promax/BDA is the media industry’s leading association of promotions, marketing, and design professionals. This marks the most Gold Awards and the most total Awards that YES has won in any one Promax/BDA Awards competition. YES has won a total of 21 Promax/BDA Awards since first being eligible for the competition in 2003.
YES’s 2010 Promax/BDA Awards:
· Gold: Sports Program Spot/Local – “2009 Yankees on YES” launch promotional spot
· Gold: Live Event Campaign – “2009 Yankees Post-Season on YES” promotional campaign
· Gold: On-Screen Services Promotion/Local – “Yankees on YES Broadband” launch promotional spot
· Silver: On-Screen Services Promotion/Local – “Yankees on YES Broadband” – Cablevision
· Silver: Children’s Programming Spot/Live Action – “Yankees on Deck” promotional spot
· Silver: Sports Program Spot/Local – “Big 12 Basketball on YES” promotional spot
In addition to its Promax/BDA Awards, YES has accumulated 189 Emmy Award nominations and 46 Emmy Awards since its launch in 2002. The network is also the most-watched regional sports network in the country the past seven years.