More CSVS Speakers Announced
SVG’s third-annual College Sports Video Summit is this year’s most important meeting for college video professionals. With the event less than two months away, more speakers are announced every day, representing more colleges, conferences, and networks than ever before. Speakers who recently confirmed their participation in Atlanta on June 7-8 include:
- Ben Fairclough, Senior Director of External Affairs, Big East Conference
- Mark Fratto, Senior Associate Athletics Director for Communications, St. John’s University
- Jim Garbarino, Associate Director, Seminole Productions, Florida State University
- Steve Hurlbut, Senior Executive Producer and Director of Programming, The Mtn. – Mountain West Sports Network
- Barry Loudis, Vice President, Digital Sports Networks, XOS Digital
- John Martin, Managing Director, Business Operations, NASCAR Media Group
- Brett Sowell, Vice President for Internet Property, IMG College
- and many more!
The 2011 College Sports Video Summit takes place at the Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel in Atlanta on June 7-8. College and conference employees receive a special discounted rate of $125 to attend the Summit. Full details can be found on the event Website, www.CSVSummit.com.