SportelRio 2012: Speakers Announced for SVG’s TV and New Media Panels
The TV and New Media panel at SportelRio, both co-produced with Sports Video Group, will include two in-depth sessions taking place on Tuesday 13th March in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
The morning session, “Brazilian Sports TV Readies for its Close-Up”, will focus on current trends in sports content, broadband and mobile delivery alongside TV broadcasts.
- Raul Costa Junior, Director of Sports at Rede Globo
- German Hartenstein, Managing Director at ESPN Do Brasil
- Arnaud Le Mintier, Head of Broadcasting Services at FIFA
- Eduardo Zebini, Vice President of Fox Latin American Do Brasil LTDA.
The afternoon session, “Using Digital Media to Engage with Fans and Commercialize Content”, will assess the most effective digital strategy across all platforms, increasing fan engagement and monetizing content with the conversation steered by rights owners and digital production companies.
- Steve Ayles, Director of Commercial at Tennis Australia
- Rhys Beer, Commercial Director for Omnisport at Perform
- Steve Byrd, Executive Vice President at STATS LLC
- Mauricio Portela, Executive Vice President at Esporte Interativo
The panels are only accessible to SPORTELRio participants so register now to ensure your place! Special offer to first-time SPORTEL attendees!
Sports Video Group members and invited guests receive €150 savings on their SPORTELRio 2012 full access registration, which includes the conference sessions and the largest sports media business fair in the Americas, March 12-14.
To register online, please contact Mr. David Jones at [email protected] or +34 650 76 71 26 to receive your registration code.