Haivision To Present Product Demos and Education Sessions at InfoComm
At InfoComm 2013, Haivision will demonstrate the latest integrated media solutions, including Haivision Video Cloud, which brings live and on-demand content to life with fully automated video content management, live and file transcoding workflows, micro-site templates, analytics, and CDN services.
Also on display:
- Calypso Network Video Recorder: Capture training, assessment, and simulation sessions with real-time media sharing. Record and share up to 50 live HD streams simultaneously.
- Makito X2 Encoder: Deliver HD content at half the bandwidth. H.264 performance with high density – 12 HD channels in 1 rack unit.
- CoolSign Digital Signage: The most powerful signage platform featuring secure integrated IPTV and the new low-cost Mantaray set-top box Android player.
Haivision will also present several education sessions:
- Technology Trends in Digital Signage
Date/Time: Wednesday, June 12, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
Session ID: IS015
- Multicast Video Replaces AV Routing Switches and Distribution Amps
Date/Time: Thursday, June 13, 10:30 am – 12:00 mpm
Session ID: IS053
- InfoComm Manufacturer’s Training: Haivision – Integrating Digital Signage with Secure IP Video
Date/Time: Thursday, June 13, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
Session ID: MT71
Click here for more details and registration.