University of Dayton Athletics Seeks Coordinator of Broadcast Production
The University of Dayton Division of Athletics is currently accepting applications for the position of Coordinator of Broadcast Production.
This is a, full time, benefit eligible position. The successful candidate will coordinate day-to-day execution of all logistics related to live event production, including the planning and execution of webcast production for athletic related contests and events, pregame through post-game. The candidate will also create and produce video features for external constituents, sports programs, and other Division initiatives.
This position will collaborate with all areas of external affairs (ticket office, marketing, media relations) for high impact video productions for web, TV, and game day video boards.
The University of Dayton, founded in 1850 by the Society of Mary, is a Top Ten Catholic research university. The University seeks outstanding, diverse faculty and staff who value its mission and share its commitment to academic excellence in teaching, research and artistic creativity, the development of the whole person, and leadership and service in the local and global community
To attain its Catholic and Marianist mission, the University is committed to the principles of diversity, inclusion and affirmative action and to equal opportunity policies and practices. We act affirmatively to recruit and hire women, traditionally under-represented minority groups, persons with disabilities and veterans.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have one year equivalent experience in video or television programming, live production or engineering
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency working with a NewTek Tri-Caster, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro 7, LiveText, and producing in-game graphics
- Must have successful experience with in-game directing, technical set up and/or producing of live telecast or webcasts of live events
- Must be proficient in video editing, organizing raw film footage into a continuous reels and highlights
- Must be available to work nights, weekend, and some holidays as events dictate
- Two years equivalent experience in video or television programming, live production or engineering.
- Successful experience with in-game directing, technical directing and/or producing of live telecast or webcasts of live athletic contests.
- Experience with an in-arena or in-stadium video board operation
For more information and to apply, CLICK HERE.