Atos, Worldline Unveil “Live Stadium” App in Partnership with EVS
Atos, an international IT services company has integrated C-Cast, a cloud based multimedia distribution platform from EVS into its SMART player (Sports Media Application in Real Time). Worldline has incorporated this player into a comprehensive app designed to engage with the spectator before, during and after an event.Today’s sports fans are used to having access to a variety of information from the comfort of their homes. While a first screen traditionally provides the main event – audio and video plus expert commentator), a second screen is able to provide the sports fan with interaction with other viewers through social media channels as well as access to statistics and instant replay etc.
Truly Connected Experience
“Live Stadium” brings the home viewing second screen experience to an on-site event – there are also extra services available to a profiled audience. Sports fans will be able to use their personal mobile devices at an event to:
- Buy tickets or merchandising linked to a loyalty program;
- Be guided to, from and inside the venue;
- Get a clearer picture of what is happening on the field of play with control over the content. Using SMART player for live streaming synchronized with real-time results and statistics, automatic personalized recommendations based on preferences, multi-audio commentaries, key information tagged on the time-bar, and more;
- Watch near real-time reviews of key actions from a choice of multiple camera angles using C-Cast, multimedia distribution platform from EVS;
- Share personal experiences with friends using social networks
- Visualize worldwide impact of the match through Social Sentiment Analysis, fan location and fan volume;
- Pre-order food & beverages;
- Play (voting, quiz, etc.),
- Earn rewards and coupons with direct access to a customized e-shop
Atos and Worldline are proud to serve sports fans better with EVS providing an engaging, rich and interactive experience that translates into greater opportunities for stadium operators, clubs and rights holders.
The Live Stadium app is available to download now.