SVG Announces Program for Sports Content Management & Storage Forum, July 27 in NYC
This year's SCMS Forum, formerly the Sports Asset Management & Storage Forum, will feature a new Security and Rights Management Workshop
The Sports Video Group is pleased to announce the event program for the 11th-annual Sports Content Management & Storage Forum (formerly Sports Asset Management & Storage), which will be held at The Westin New York at Times Square on Thursday, July 27. This year’s program will feature sessions chaired by Sports Content Management & Storage Committee (SCMS) members from the NBA, NHL, MLB Network, and Notre Dame Studios and address the most pressing challenges and opportunities facing the industry today. In addition, this year’s expanded program will feature a Security and Rights Management Workshop aimed to provide attendees with insight into how to better protect and monetize their content.
Registration is now open for the 2017 SCMS Forum, which will feature media-asset–management (MAM) leaders from major broadcasters, leagues, teams, and vendors offering first-hand perspectives and behind-the-curtain looks at their respective workflows. The SCMS Forum is a can’t-miss event for anyone looking to build an efficient content-management and storage/archiving infrastructure, as well as to stay up-to-date on the latest technological developments in this vital industry sector. Topics addressed will include:
- Opening Tip: Lessons Learned From MAM Beginners and Veterans
- Beyond Sports: How Content Management Is Evolving Outside Our Industry
- Storage Solutions for Video Archives: How Long Is ‘Forever’?
- Crowdsourcing Metadata: Creating an Application Incubator To Uncover New Content Opportunities
- The AI Factor: How Artificial Intelligence Could Change the Asset-Management Game
- Security and Content Protection
- Rights Management & Licensing
- Several Technology Case Studies
CLICK HERE for more information, including the full program, sponsorship, and registration information.