Full Program Announced for SVG Sports Content Management & Storage Forum, July 25 in NYC
Spotlight Session will address Fox Sports’ cloud workflows at the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia
SVG has announced the full program for the 12th-annual Sports Content Management & Storage (SCMS) Forum, which will be held July 25 at the Westin New York at Times Square. This year’s program is once again being spearheaded by the SCMS Advisory Committee, which is chaired by MLB Network VP, Engineering and IT, Mark Haden. Headlining the program will be a Spotlight Session addressing Fox Sports’ cloud workflows at the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia.
This year’s SCMS Forum agenda will feature a variety of panels, keynotes, case studies, and technology showcases addressing the most important issues facing the industry today. In addition to addressing the latest MAM and storage technology, the expanded program will feature a Cybersecurity and Content Protection Workshop intended to offer attendees insight into how to better protect their facilities and prevent online piracy. Also on the agenda:
- Cost Reduction vs. Revenue Generation: Finding a Balance
- The AI Factor: Automating Metadata Capture, Search, and More
- Spotlight Session: Inside Fox Sports’ Cloud Workflows at the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia
- Cloud, Virtualization, and SaaS: From Storage to Playout and Beyond
- The Content Tsunami: Managing the Coming Wave of Unstructured Data
- Storage Tiering and DR Strategy: Smartly Preparing Your Content for the Future
- Cybersecurity: Protecting Your Facility and Assets in the Modern Age
- Piracy Control: Best Practices in Content Protection and Tracking
CLICK HERE for more information on the event, including registration, the full agenda, hotel details, and sponsorship opportunities.