Limelight Networks To Host Webinar About Notable Concerns during CDN Selection
It’s a well-known fact that over 60% of people will abandon a video that rebuffers twice — never to return. Whether streaming video is your core business or a tool for marketing or education, no business can afford that kind of abandon rate.
On June 21st at 2 p.m. ET, Limelight Networks will share insights into how a Content Delivery Network (CDN) can help you provide the quality video experiences keep your audience engaged. Adam Copeland, Manager of Solutions Engineering for Limelight, and an expert with extensive experience helping companies implement CDNs for video delivery, will offer technical and operational considerations for choosing the right CDN to meet your video delivery requirements.
Topics will include:
- Online video delivery best practices for live and on-demand workflows
- Key trends and factors to consider in delivering multiple formats to multiple devices, including streaming formats, deployment, protocols, and security
- Real-world use cases: customer insights into video delivery challenges and how companies solved them ranging from multi-vendor implementations to turnkey solutions
- Important implementation methods like device detection and optimization
- Sneak peek into the future of low-latency streaming video
If you have a specific content delivery question you would like addressed during the Webinar, be sure to include it when you register. There will be plenty of time of live Q&A too.
Click here to register