NAB 2019: Net Insight Highlights Nimbra Solution, ScheduALL, Sye Streaming
At NAB 2019, Net Insight (booth SU2806) will feature its latest products that are transforming how media content is produced, contributed, and delivered.
What are the next innovations in live media transport, distribution and resource management that makes things even more cost-efficient and smarter? The industry has been talking about SMPTE 2110, HDR, UHD, Ultra-low delay and orchestration for quite some time. So what’s the next big thing? Automation with NMOS? Live production and playout in the cloud? Fully distributed production using SMPTE 2110?
Never has the industry seen so many fundamental technology transformations taking place at the same time. The demand for doing more with less is still increasing. These technology shifts have the potential to radically transform the economics of production as well as transport and distribution for the better.
Featured demonstrations include:
MEDIA NETWORKS WITH NIMBRA
- Terabit Media Networks and World Leading Density – with the Nimbra 1060.
- Cloud Ingest with an open approach – Internet contribution & distribution has evolved and matured over many years, and this technology is now extended to other use cases. Nimbra VA received a Technology & Engineering Emmy® Award by the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences (NATAS) for its contribution to the adoption of Internet solutions for live video transport.
- At-home and distributed production using SMPTE 2110 – The “At-home production” concept is used for more and more large events, providing better results with less resources. Net Insight has created an industry eco-system, including the co-developed DirectIP+ solution with Grass Valley as well as Calrec’s RP1 audio transport and a cooperation with Riedel, to enable highly efficient production workflows.
RESOURCE OPTIMIZATION WITH SCHEDUALL
ScheduALL solution is evolving with:
- Enterprise Solutioning
- Social, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud Computing
- Crewing and Event Management
- Business Intelligence
- Advisory Services
STREAMING WITH SYE
Sye is already being used to stream to hundreds of thousands of concurrent viewers, every day.
- Ultra-low Latency
- Perfect Sync
- Massively Scalable
- Broadcast-grade Quality