NAB 2019: Attend Adorama's Kick Off Party on April 6, Watch Live Shows at Booth
The annual Adorama (Booth C4446) NAB Show kicks off in Las Vegas on April 6 and attendees will have the opportunity to view and test the latest and best technologies for creatives.
Tune in to 3 live shows daily:
Come check out three live shows daily with filmmakers, directors, and editors — streamed on No Film School — to see some of the industry’s most talented creatives and professionals who are leading the way in broadcasting.
Monday, April 8:
- 11 am: “How Lower Priced Lenses Can Have a Huge Impact on Your Work.” Sigma Lenses with special guests Directors of Photography Sarah Cawley And Timur Civan
- 1 pm: “Capturing The Best Image.” Find out how Atomos is changing how you’ll capture the best images with special guest Atomos CEO Jeromy Young. Plus, you’ll learn the latest news from Canon with Senior Advisor Tim Smith.
- 4 pm: “How to Optimize Your Cinematic Workflow.” Learn about compression vs. resolution with RED workflow specialist Dan Duran, Director of Photography Kaity Williams, and CEO of Atlas Lens, Dan Kanes.
Tuesday, April 9:
- 11 am: “Why Film School?” Listen in on a panel discussion with industry insiders from NYU, USC, NoFilmSchool, and more. Plus, see a discussion on Canon mirrorless with Pro Market Specialist Paul Hawxhurst.
- 1 pm: “Understanding and Working with Blackmagic Cameras.” Get a top-to-bottom introduction with Product Specialist Jason Druss. Plus, take a look at the latest from Litepanels with co-founder Pat Grosswendt.
- 4 pm: “How Morgan Cooper Created a Fresh Look and Got Everyone’s Attention.” Join Morgan Cooper, the creator of the fan-made trailer of Bel-Air, to discuss the making of the video, along with Nikon Senior Technical Manager Steve Heiner.
Wednesday, April 10:
- 11 am: “Cinematography’s Expanding Role.” Join a discussion between industry insiders with Steven Poster, A.S.C. and Michael Chambliss, National President and Advance Production Technology Specialist, respectively, of International Cinematographers Guild. We also chat about Sony Mirrorless Cameras with El-Deane Naude.
- 1 pm: “Building the Sounds of a Film With Sound Design and Foley.” Join a discussion with Julian Evans, the Vice President of Audioworks.
- 4 pm: “Secrets for a Successful Production.” A conversation with Tim Sim of Indy Mogul, and we’ll be talking Panasonic Mirrorless with Technical Services Rep Jack Salamanchuk.
Test drive the latest gear:
Get some hands-on time with the latest high-end broadcast and production gear, with pros ready to show you the ropes.
Meet Adorama Business Solutions pros for additional corporate, education, and government business needs.
Enter the Giveaway Sweepstakes:
Monday, April 8: Canon C100 II EF Cinema Camera
Tuesday, April 9: Nikon Z6 FX-Format Camera Filmmaker’s Kit
Wednesday, April 10: Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5s Mirrorless Camera