Simplylive Develops Varsity Sports Bundles for College, High School Productions
Simplylive has announced the release of four product bundles specifically designed for colleges and high schools needing to produce live sports programming. All four “Varsity” bundles are based on the revolutionary Simplylive ViBox platform. ViBox redefines multi-camera sports production with its easy-to-use, touch screen interface and flexible workflow options, allowing schools to easily produce a show using just one system interface — or grow their productions to have multiple users doing multiple tasks — all on the same platform.
- The ViBox All-In-One Varsity Bundle – an all-in-one production solution with applications for video mixing, camera switching, live NDI graphics overlay, super slow-motion replay, audio mixing and content export
- The ViBox SloMo Varsity Bundle – A super slow-motion replay system for in-game production and highlights creation
- The RefBox 4 & Refbox 8 Varsity Bundles – Cost-effective video review solutions for official replay and post-game coaching analysis
- The ViBox Micro Varsity Bundle – A single-channel production controller for adding audio or graphics to a downstream program feed
All bundles include a compact hardware unit optimized for 4- or 6-camera setups, and support baseband, IP and hybrid workflow. A simple setup requires adding just cameras and touchscreen monitors to get started.
Benefits to schools include:
- Schools can easily train anyone to produce live sports in a few minutes. Anyone who uses a smartphone or a tablet can learn the touchscreen commands of a ViBox system to produce live sports.
- Schools can hit their budget requirements by only adding the modules needed and expand later. System bundles also include extras capabilities like audio mixing software and content exporting software for additional value.
- Schools can grow their audience engagement with professional video features like super slow-motion replays in both the All-In-One and SloMo bundle.
- Schools can live stream games as they happen for remote audience, with simultaneous recording and export for on-demand or offline viewing.
- Schools will own their own content production and control their video assets so they can reuse video for future programs, recruitment videos and player skills improvement.
- With RefBox, leagues and schools can be ready for official replay from all angles as play review is adopted. They can leverage the same system for post-game coaching analysis and player development.
“I recognized before joining Simplylive that ViBox and RefBox would be perfect for High Schools and Colleges needing to produce high-quality sports programming,” said Chuck Silber, Chief Revenue Officer, Simplylive. “With its intuitive touch screen interface, small hardware footprint and system flexibility, plus the added features included in these bundles, this will be the easiest way for schools to produce truly professional-quality content at a price they can afford.”