ViacomCBS Includes New Soccer Media Rights on Paramount+ Streaming Service
ViacomCBS has updated investors on its differentiated streaming strategy, which leverages the company’s product offerings across free, premium and pay segments with Pluto TV and SHOWTIME OTT to create a linked ecosystem with the highly anticipated launch of Paramount+ on March 4.
- The NFL on CBS
- The Masters
- NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship
- PGA TOUR
- SEC on CBS
- The PGA Championship
- National Women’s Soccer League
- UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, and UEFA Europa Conference League – Paramount+ is the only place in the U.S. where soccer fans can find exclusive English-language coverage of every UEFA club competition match, every season.
In addition, Paramount+ is expanding its exclusive English-language rights in the U.S. with three more soccer properties, featuring hundreds of additional matches.
- Concacaf – offering more than 200 Concacaf matches, starting with the Concacaf Nations League Finals in June of this year, which will feature the U.S. Men’s National Team. Coverage will feature all 41 national teams from North and Central America and the Caribbean across different competitions, including the qualifiers for the FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023, which will feature the defending champion U.S. Women’s National Team.
- Liga Profesional de Fútbol – Paramount+ will stream more than 300 matches a year from Argentina’s top soccer division.
- Campeonato Brasileiro Série A – Paramount+ will stream more than 360 matches a year from Brazil’s premier soccer league.
The service will also be the exclusive home of a long-running, Emmy Award-winning original series Inside the NFL, which takes fans even deeper into the game and the passion of the NFL all season long. And knowing fans don’t stop watching when the players stop playing, Paramount+ will feature the 24/7 streaming sports news service, CBS Sports HQ.