Production and Distribution Forum: Exploring New Paradigms, April 14
April 14th, 2021, 1:00PM – 3:00PM ET
Recently, live television production and distribution seem to have cycled through a decade worth of innovation in just twelve months. Our forum will catch up on some of the impacts of this change and the unexpected benefits and unintended consequences that come with it. We will also look at the expanding distribution of immersive and next-gen content and check in for a last-minute preview on the ambitious plans for immersive audio for the Tokyo Olympics.
PRACTICAL IMPLEMENTATION OF AUDIO ACCESSIBILITY AND PERSONALIZATION FEATURES
- Mark Francisco, Fellow, Accessibility and Inclusive Experience, Comcast
SHARED PRODUCTION, WORLD FEEDS, AND HOST BROADCASTING FOR AUDIO
Where are we headed?
- Mark Haden, National Hockey League, Group VP, Broadcast Technology
- Jason Hedgcock, Senior Director, Remote Technical Operations, MLB, NHL
- Henry Rousseau, Associate Director Remote Production Operations at ESPN
- Tom Sahara, Media Technologist and Advisor
- Nuno Duarte, Host Broadcast Sound Design & Audio manager, Olympic Broadcast Services
- Karl Malone, Director of Sound Design, NBC Sports and Olympics