2021 SVG College Sports Media Awards: Enter By May 7!
NO Entry Fees! NO Limit on Number of Entries! Compete Against the Best!
The SVG College Sports Media Awards in association with NACDA competition rages on!
Sports Video Group (SVG) reminds you that the deadline to enter the 2021 SVG College Sports Media Awards in association with NACDA is May 7, 2021.
DATES OF IMPORTANCE!
Please consider these important dates when entering this year’s competition, including the entry deadline, the announcement of finalists, and the naming of winners:
- Entry Deadline: All completed entries must be received by May 7, 2021
- Finalists Announced: All finalists will be announced on June 3, 2020
- SVG College Sports Media Awards Ceremony Date: All winners will be announced during a virtual ceremony on June 23, 2021
In addition, due to the unique nature of this academic year, please note that the window of time from which entries are deemed eligible is different from in past years.
- New Eligibility Window: Entries must have originally aired, streamed, been made available for download, or exhibited at a public event between April 6, 2020 – April 5, 2021.
WHAT PRODUCTIONS CAN I ENTER?
This year’s awards will be given in four divisions across five categories:
- Collegiate Conference Offices and Governing Bodies
- Collegiate Athletics
- Collegiate Student
- Live Game Production
- Live Non-Game Production
- Program Series
- Special Feature
- Short-Form Fan Engagement
Please read the 2021 SVG College Sports Media Awards in association with NACDA Official Rules Document for all of the details and qualifications for each division and category.
For more information on the SVG College Sports Media Awards in association with NACDA, to enter this year’s competition, and to watch videos of previous winners and finalists, visit www.collegesportsmediaawards.com.
If you have further questions regarding this year’s competition, please reach out to SVG College Director Brandon Costa at email@example.com.