Tata Communications Stays Busy With a Multitude of Sports Projects
Tata Communications, a leading global digital infrastructure provider that powers today’s fast growing digital economy, has made inroads with a handful of sports projects. Here is a full list of the company’s recent activiy:
A case study with European Tour (ET) that highlights positioning and play as well as a look towards the future of the partnership as the Official Global Connectivity Supplier. Details of the case study include:
- How Tata drives innovation via technology for Golf and Sports in general
- How their expertise helps improve the viewing experience for fans globally, on- and off-course
- The key role in helping the Tour adapt to technological changes due to Covid-19 and in delivering tournament
- How to help the Tour with Remote Production (and save on personnel and equipment costs) as well as IOT
- How their global, lightning-fast, low latency network and cloud infrastructure underpins all of this and enables digital transformation
In September 2019, Tata played a vital role in the launch of the European Tour’s Innovation Hub — a program for new ideas and concepts which focuses on bringing fans closer to the game of golf. For more information, click HERE.
This case study dives into why media businesses need a “Cloud built for media”. For more information, click HERE
In this report, Tata demonstrate how to drive efficiency and great customer experience in this market dominated by ever growing content by shofting to terrestrial connects. Click HERE for the latest brochure.