NAB 2022: Bitcentral To Highlights Next Gen in Linear Streaming, CTV Solutions, FAST Channel Distribution
Bitcentral (Booth W5100) will be demonstrating its latest creations in delivering the future of storytelling at the NAB Show 2022. These will include the first public demonstration of the company’s combined FUEL + Powr.tv platform – since the company acquired Powr.tv earlier this year.
The FUEL+Powr.tv digital streaming media platform provides one unified workflow that simplifies video management, streaming, monetization, consumer application experience, and distribution for broadcasters, publishers, and media companies. It eliminates vendor management fatigue and integration challenges, lowers costs, and improves time-to-market, leading to increased content ROI.
The platform enables a ‘manage once, distribute many’ approach via a modular and flexible system; enhances viewer engagement with real-time live chat & watch party functionality; enables broadcast-quality live streaming and dynamic linear channels; offers a rapid go-to-market foundation with best-of-breed CTV, mobile and web app solutions; and supports flexible monetization models, including AVOD, SVOD, TVOD and syndication/FAST channel distribution.
VideoElephant, one of the largest global video aggregators will be at the Bitcentral booth to highlight how FUEL+Powr.tv is powering and distributing its growing 150+ FAST channels.
Over a thousand media and entertainment organizations use Bitcentral’s products, including CNN, Nexstar Media Group, and Hearst Television, to simplify the production, asset management, distribution, and monetization of content everywhere. The Bitcentral broadcast products provide a best-in-class solution suite that is pre-integrated and tested, eliminating vendor and content duplication while lowering complexity and cost.
Here’s the full list of products that Bitcentral will be presenting at the show:
- Core News, which supports a majority of the TV station market in the US and more than 1,000 media operations worldwide, has unparalleled reliability and agility for content production.
- Oasis MAM, now includes several search and share improvements, along with on-prem, hosted, and hybrid storage solutions. It’s a powerhouse for team collaboration.
- Create, the all-new, browser-based timeline editor enables production teams to log, share, and produce high-quality content from the studio or from the field quickly and efficiently. CreatePRO adds an enhanced set of editing features for power users.
- Central Control and Veset Nimbus, comprehensive, intuitive, and fully integrated broadcast playout solutions providing operators with simplified workflows to effectively manage their channels, whether on-prem or in the cloud. Central Control’s ingest tool now supports the automated transfer of content and metadata to Veset Nimbus for cloud playout. Plus, we will be presenting software-based SCTE insertion/decoding.
- FUEL+Powr.tv, a next-generation unified platform that simplifies video management, streaming, monetization, consumer application experience & distribution for broadcasters, publishers, and media companies. It’s the most comprehensive ‘manage once distribute many’ platform available.
“NAB is an essential show for our industry and we are delighted to be back this year post-pandemic,” says Steve Petilli, CEO for Bitcentral. “We have so much to share and demonstrate when show attendees visit our booth, starting with the first public demonstration of our highly anticipated FUEL+Powr.tv digital streaming media platform. We’re redefining the way that stories are created and told across the entire asset chain, from camera to viewer. Our solutions are providing more flexibility than ever before while maintaining the award-winning service that we pioneered in broadcast media for the last 20 years.”