NewTek 2022’s TriCaster Awards Are Now Open for Entry
NewTek’s TriCaster Director of the Year Awards are officially open and accepting entries until August 31.
Any technical director or TriCaster operator can apply online by submitting a brief highlights video that represents their top TriCaster content this year alongside a short synopsis and statement of support. Submissions will then be reviewed by a panel of expert, industry judges (to be announced shortly) which will also choose an overall TriCaster Director of the Year from the entrants.
The categories for this year include:
- The TriCaster Director of the Year – Universal best director chosen by the judges
- The Corporate TriCaster Director of the Year
- The Education TriCaster Director of the Year
- The ESG (Environmental, social, and corporate governance) TriCaster Director of the Year Awards
- The House of Worship TriCaster Director of the Year
- The Live Production TriCaster Director of the Year (music, events, awards, broadcast, etc.)
- The Sports TriCaster Director of the Year
For the ESG TriCaster Director category, the judging panel will choose a shortlist of 10 entries and open the shortlist to a public vote. The public then has their chance to get involved and vote for the production or story, that they believe has had the most impact in the sustainability, charity or not-for-profit space.
The winners will be invited to a NewTek gala ceremony in late November, at a soon to be revealed location, where the winners will share in a $100,000 value prize pot. The awards show will also be streamed live on NewTek TV using a TriCaster.