IBC 2023: IP Showcase Takes to the Water
The Audio Engineering Society (AES), Alliance for IP Media Solutions (AIMS), Advanced Media Workflow Association (AMWA), European Broadcasting Union (EBU), SMPTE, and the Video Services Forum (VSF) today announced that the IP Showcase will return to IBC2023 — being held Sept. 15 to 18 at RAI Amsterdam — in a brand-new format: on the water.
This year at IBC, the IP Showcase will take place on canal cruise boats from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 17. The event comprises six one-hour cruises. Each will accommodate up to 35 attendees and feature two 20-minute sessions from top experts, for a total of 12 presentations on a wide range of IP-related topics. Boats will be departing from Strandzuid, located near RAI Amsterdam at Europaplein 22, 1078 GZ Amsterdam.
Stay tuned for additional information on sessions, schedules, and registration. Further information about the IP Showcase is available at www.ipshowcase.org.
More information about the sponsoring organizations is available at:
- Audio Engineering Society (AES): www.aes.org
- Alliance for IP Media Solutions (AIMS): www.aimsalliance.org
- Advanced Media Workflow Association (AMWA): www.amwa.tv
- European Broadcasting Union (EBU): tech.ebu.ch
- SMPTE: www.smpte.org
- Video Services Forum (VSF): www.vsf.tv
More information about standards and open specifications is available at:
- AIMS: aimsalliance.org/educational-
- IPMX: ipmx.io
- AES: www.aes.org/standards/blog
- AMWA: github.com/AMWA-TV/nmos
- EBU: tech.ebu.ch
- SMPTE ST 2110: www.smpte.org/smpte-st-2110-
- VSF Technical Recommendations:videoservicesf