Sports Graphics Forum Audio Now Available on SVG Members Page
Missed out on attending SVG’s inaugural Sports Graphics Forum in New York last month? Never fear, full audio recaps of every session are now available on the SVG Members page. Log in or register now as an SVG Member to access this premium content.
Highlighted by a look at MLB Advanced Media’s new player/field-tracking and data-visualization system and behind-the-scenes look at recent graphics package and show open designs from Big Studios, CBS Sports, HBO Sports, SNY, and Turner Sports, the Sports Graphics Forum drew a standing-room-only crowd at HBO’s Michael Fuchs Theater on Feb. 25. Full audio recaps of every mainstage panel are now available, including:
- Broadcast Graphics: Technology Update
- Case Study: MLB Advanced Media’s Player Tracking & Visualization System
- Virtual Graphics and Analysis
- Approaches in Graphics and Show Open Design
- Live Sports Program Enhancements: Increase Revenue and Brand Awareness
- Virtual Studios: The Rise of the Green Screen
NOTE: You will need to be registered as an SVG Member and log in to access the recordings at http://member.sportsvideo.org. If you have any trouble registering or logging into the site, please contact Andrew Lippe at email@example.com for assistance.