Save the Date: 2018 Sports Graphics Forum Set for March 7 in New York City
CBS Sports Senior Art Director JP LoMonaco takes over as new SVG Sports Graphics Committee Chair
SVG will kick off its 2018 calendar with the fourth-annual Sports Graphics Forum at the Microsoft Technology Center in New York City on March 7, 2018. After record attendance and a star-studded program in 2017, SVG will continue to expand the Sports Graphics Forum with a full day of sessions this year addressing the latest technological advances and creative achievements in sports-broadcast graphics. In addition to general sessions in the morning, this year’s Forum will feature a pair of concurrent afternoon tracks: a Graphics Design/Creation Workshop and a Graphics Technology & Augmented Reality Workshop.
This year’s Sports Graphics Forum will once again be spearheaded by the SVG Sports Graphics Committee, which will be led by newly-named Chair JP LoMonaco, Senior Art Director, CBS Sports. LoMonaco takes over for outgoing chair Joss Meinert, Owner/Director, Big Studios, who has led the Sports Graphics Forum to unprecedented success the past two years.
Topics addressed at the Forum are expected to include:
- Graphics Design Case Studies from Major Broadcasters
- Augmented Reality, Virtual Graphics & Player Tracking
- The Best in in Graphics Innovation 2017
- Best Practices in Broadcast and Live-Event Graphics
- In‐Venue Graphics for Stadiums and Arenas
- Graphics Storage & Media Management
- Graphics for Mobile and Streaming
- …and much more!