SVG will hold the fourth-annual Sports Graphics Forum on March 7 at the Microsoft Technology Center in New York City. After record attendance and a star-studded program in 2017, SVG will continue to expand the Sports Graphics Forum with a full day of sessions this year addressing the latest technological advances and creative achievements in broadcast graphics. In addition to general sessions in the morning, this year’s Forum will feature a pair of concurrent afternoon tracks: a Graphics Design/Creation Workshop and a Graphics Technology & Augmented Reality Workshop. Stay tuned for more information regarding registration, sponsorship opportunities, and the full program in the coming months.
Topics addressed at the Forum will include:
- Graphics Design Case Studies from Major Broadcasters
- Augmented Reality, Virtual Graphics & Player Tracking
- The Best in in Graphics Innovation 2017
- Best Practices in Broadcast and Live-Event Graphics
- In‐Venue Graphics for Stadiums and Arenas
- Graphics Storage & Media Management
- Graphics for Mobile and Streaming
- …and much more!