SVG Technology In Action Webinar Series: How CBS Sports, Patriots, Sun Belt Conference, and Titans Tackled Remote Productions (March 3)
As live sports continue to return at a steady pace, television networks, professional teams, and collegiate conferences are still reflecting on productions that were conducted in 2020. In this edition of SVG’s Technology in Action Webinar Series presented by Sony, four individuals from the sports-video-production community break down the challenges and solutions of last year’s productions, how cloud-based and remote production workflows played a key role, and what lies ahead in 2021.
The virtual event will take place on Wednesday, March 3 at 2 p.m. ET. Click HERE to register.
Speakers will include:
- Christopher Cruz, Director of Media Services, CBS Sports
- Chris Gogolos, Videographer/Associate Producer, New England Patriots
- Travis Llewellyn, Associate Commissioner of Football and Broadcasting, Sun Belt Conference
- Brian Meyers, Director of Broadcast Technology and Production, Tennessee Titans
Moderated by SVG’s Director of Digital Brandon Costa, attendees will learn how teams adopted a cloud-based production workflow in 2020 (or earlier) and strategies for delighting fans in the 2021 season. Speakers will share real-world challenges they faced and new practices and tools they’ve embraced to continue to engage their content-hungry audiences — all while working remotely.
Topics will include:
- Why teams adopted a remote production workflow before 2020
- Impact of operational strategies on creative content
- The efficiencies of a cloud production workflow and lessons learned
- How teams managed to collaborate while working remote
- Workflow changes that will stick in 2021