Quantum, CHESA To Host Virtual Event on June 29
Quantum and CHESA will be hosting a virtual event — Unleashing High Performance Agile Workflows with StorNext7 and NVME at NIH — on Tuesday, June 29 at 2 p.m. ET.
Click HERE to register.
Testing new research algorithms and evaluating massive data sets elegantly is a hyper-evolving field – the sheer enormity of the data to be moved efficiently in and out of research environments and the careful handling of results for further comparison can slow a research team or department to a crawl.
By applying the best practices of shared workflows, paired with the agility and programmability of virtual machine containers on incredibly fast storage, NVMe is unlocking enormous performance gains to get research done far faster and more thoroughly than ever before.
Join a fast-moving discussion about the challenges facing data scientists today – and the lessons learned and best practices from delivering a high-performance workflow for a US Government scientific and research customer including:
- How to ‘Dockerize’ and containerize discrete solution algorithms for rapid testing
- How to match the shared storage performance of StorNext 7 and NVMe storage to the fastest possible workflow for large image and data sets
- How to archive the data and result sets from offsite to secure, encrypted cloud storage with StorNext FlexTier
- Live Audience Q&A
- Lance Hukill, CHESA, Vice President of Sales
- Jeff Plum, MedData Research, Vice President
- Skip Levens, Quantum, Marketing Director of Media and Entertainment