NBC Sports Philadelphia Brings Back 76ers’ Sports Betting Infused Broadcasts
NBC Sports Philadelphia’s alternative sports betting-focused 76ers broadcast returns with a 10-game slate during the 2019-20 season. “NBC Sports BetCast: 76ers vs Knicks” airs this Wednesday, November 20 at 7 pm on NBC Sports Philadelphia+.
Host Marc Farzetta returns alongside sports betting expert Brad Feinberg, an analyst on NBC Sports Philadelphia’s Betting Break, and Anthony Gargano from 97.5 the Fanatic. During the game, Farzetta, Feinberg, and Gargano will focus on the betting odds, and how the flow of the game impacts those lines. New, enhanced on-screen graphics focused on real-time sports betting data will be integrated in the program, complementing the hosts’ commentary and analysis.
“These broadcasts are a fun way for fans to be more engaged with our games,” said Shawn Oleksiak, NBC Sports Philadelphia Vice President of Live Events. “From the casual sports bettor, to those just learning the basics, these game broadcasts will entertain as well as inform those interested in sports betting.”
NBC Sports Philadelphia has ramped up sports betting programming with the addition of The Daily Line radio show airing weekday afternoon on NBC Sports Philadelphia+, plus coverage in all pre/postgame programs, as well as Quick Slants and The Mike Missanelli Show.
The broadcast team of Marc Zumoff, Alaa Abdelnaby, and Serena Winters will call the game on NBC Sports Philadelphia.
Below is the NBC Sports BetCast schedule on NBC Sports Philadelphia+:
- Wednesday, November 20 at 7 pm vs. New York Knicks
- Monday, December 2 at 7 pm vs. Utah Jazz
- Tuesday, December 10 at 7 pm vs. Denver Nuggets
- Friday, December 13 at 7 pm vs. New Orleans Pelicans
- Monday, January 6 at 7 pm vs. Oklahoma City Thunder
- Friday, February 7 at 7 pm vs. Memphis Grizzlies
- Sunday, February 9 at 6 pm vs. Chicago Bulls
- Monday, February 24 at 7 pm vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Thursday, February 27 at 7pm vs. New York Knicks
- Wednesday, March 18 at 7 pm vs. Toronto Raptors