WATCH: All SVG Venue Summit Sessions Now Available on New On-Demand Platform
The 2022 SVG Venue Summit at SoFi Stadium and NFL Media has come and gone, but if you want to relive the excitement of the two-day event or didn’t have the chance to attend in person, all sessions and case studies are now available thorough the new SVG Play platform. Based at one of the world’s premier sports venues and one of the most technologically advanced facilities in the industry, more than 250 attendees descended on these two locations on March 29-30. Click HERE to access the on-demand content.
Here are a list of discussions that can be viewed:
- Inside SoFi Stadium With the Los Angeles Rams, Los Angeles Chargers
- Keynote Conversation: A Look at the New NFL Media Facility
- Big Board Flair: Local Teams Bring the Energy on Gameday
- Control Room Tech: How Ever-Changing Control Rooms Accommodate IP, HDR, and More
- Upgrading Sponsorship Activations: Augmented Reality as an In-Venue Production Tool
- The State of In-Venue Connectivity: Improved Wi-Fi, 5G, and Beyond
- Signiant Case Study: Modern Sports Workflow: Bringing the Magic of SoFi Everywhere
- Imagine Communications Case Study: ST 2110 Routing and Monitoring at NFL Hollywood Park
SVG Play is a new on-demand platform that dives deep into our year-long calendar of both virtual and in-person events. Catering to the diverse sports-video-production community, the full library of videos taps into numerous sectors of the industry. Whether it’s graphics creation, systems integration, esports, remote production, sports betting, content management, and a host of other disciplines, SVG Play is the go-to location to enjoy this material well after the day of the event. To access a full library of videos, click HERE.